Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday & Monday

The weather here in Addis has been great! We have had blue skies and sunshine since we got here. The temperatures get into the low to mid 70's during the day and into the 50's at night. Sunday morning I got up ate breakfast and then started feeling very sick on my stomach. I ended up sick in bed all day and all night, I am not sure what was wrong but I felt really nauseous and achy. Thankfully we didn't have much planned since it was Sunday so Doran and Micah just hung out together while I was sick.

I felt a little better this morning and was able to get up and get ready for our meeting with Gail at Layla house. We had great news when we got there! The embassy emailed Gail and confirmed that everthing looks good with our case. :) We were so excited to hear that we are one step closer to bringing our son home. Now we are just waiting to hear if our interview will be tomorrow or Wednesday.

As of now our plans are to travel to Jimma, Micah's hometown, on Wednesday and Thursday.

Micah is awesome. He is doing great sleeping and eating for us. He is a joy and we can't wait to bring him home to meet everyone!






1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! So excited to see you together! Great news about embassy as well. Yay!!

    Tyra

    ReplyDelete