Monday, May 3, 2010

Surgery and the Flu

Well the past 12 days have been interesting in this household. It started out with me having surgery that requires me to lay low and take it easy for 6 weeks. Any mom with children knows that is pretty hard to do. While I was still in the hospital Caleb started with the stomach flu. Over the next week it passed from one Wengerd to the next until it ended with me. After two days flat on my back I am very thankful to be up and feeling better today.
As for adoption news, there is none. :( I keep hoping and praying we get the call and try to keep myself occupied until we do. I did call our agency last week and after talking to them am pretty certain that we should get our referral sometime in May. I am praying that my next post will be that we received good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment