Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Could this be the week?

Well ,we are now in the second full week of April and everyday I wake up wondering if we will get the call. I find myself running to check the caller ID every time the phone rings, praying it will say Adoption Advocates. Patience is definitely something I have to work on right now and it seems to get harder every day that passes. I have found the best thing for me to do is to stay busy and focus my attention on other things, which isn't hard when you have four kids. :) Since the wait has gotten longer than we anticipated we discovered our fingerprints are going to expire in May. We applied to the USCIS to be re-fingerprinted and got an appointment to go on Monday. It will be nice to have that done and know that our paperwork is all in order.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just wanted you to know that I got your comment....I will need your email address so that an invite to OAEG can be sent out to you =) Ours is: pastoorfam@comcast.net

    You said that you have been waiting almost a year! What is your DTE and what age/gender are you requesting?

    TTYL
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete